The Lake Winona Improvement Association (LWIA) summer meeting will be held Saturday, June 23 at 9 am. Jeanne Chute (900 Winona Rd) has once again graciously offered her wonderful yard and stunning views of the lake for our meeting. Coffee, donuts and chairs will be provided.
The proposed meeting agenda will include:
- Meet and greet new owners (if you’re new to the lake, please join us)
- Review LWIA budget & vote on 2018 fund appropriations
- Distribution of new owner contact books
- Important program updates
- Discussion items from attendees
A reminder to lake property owners that LWIA dues are $25. Dues can be paid at the meeting or mailed (payable to LWIA) to Jay Buckley, P.O. Box 87 Plymouth NH 03264.
We hope you can join us. If there are discussion items you would like to have included on the agenda, please contact LWIA Secretary Sara Jayne Steen at email@example.com or 603-707-0928.